The Morris County Fire Chiefs’ Association was founded in 1962 by a group of Fire Chiefs who were committed to providing their communities with a top-notch fire service. One purpose of the Association is to provide programs and distribute information dealing with all aspects of the fire service.
Membership is open to any Fire Chief, Assistant Chief, Deputy Chief, Battalion Chief or Ex-chief of any Morris County Fire Department or industrial fire department. The current membership exceeds four hundred members. Meetings are held quarterly and a newsletter is distributed on a quarterly basis.
Interested in becoming a member? Fill out our membership form.
- January 16, 2019 in Boonton F.D
- April 17, 2019 in Dover F.D
- July 17, 2019 in Denville F.D
- October 16, 2019 in Parsippany Dist. 5
All meetings begin at 8:00 P.M.
- Philip T. Wilk, Mine Hill, President
- William Egbert, Roxbury, Secretary
- Rick Egbert, Parsippany, Treasurer