Alternate Route registrations will begin Monday, June 26, 2017 through Friday, August 11, 2017. All registrations will be done online at www.policeapp.com. The site will be live beginning Monday, June 26, 2017.
The Fire Training Grounds Calendar is now online.
NOTICE: The Rope II class that is scheduled for this Saturday, May 13 is being postponed due to the weather forecast. We are shooting for May 20 to hold this class.
Law of Interrogation (May 16) is not cancelled. Sorry for the confusion.
A new section of Rope II, to be held on Saturday, June 10 at 8:00am, is open.
New course: Police Response: De-Escalation Techniques for Individuals with Special Needs/Mental Health Issues now available.
- Rope II
was May 13, now TBD
- Firearms Instructor Course
was June 26-30, now June 12-16
- Fire Instructor Level 1
was October 17-November 17, now October 10-November 14
- Methods of Instruction
was October 31-November 7, now November 14-21
- Engine Company Operations (May 12 & 13)
- FEMA NIMS I-300 (May 16)
- Developing SOP/SOG’s for the Fire Service (May 20)
- Vehicle Rescue Hydraulic Tools (June 9 – June 17)
- Police Shotgun Instructor Update (May 5)
- Tactical Handgun (May 5)
- Rope II (May 13)
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Crash Investigations (May 15-19)
- Firearms Instructor (June 12-16)
- Driver Simulator Training (June 13)
- Fire Fighter 1 (1703)
- Junior Firefighting (1704)
- Junior Firefighting (1705)
- High Risk Motor Vehicle Stops & Clearing of Building (October 6)
- Tactical Handgun (October 27)
- Methods of Instruction (November 14-21)
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Crash Investigation
- Police Response: De-Escalation Techniques for Individuals with Special Needs/Mental Health Issues
May 25, June 7, July 12, August 9, September 20, October 11, November 8