The following courses are available and may be delivered upon request:
- ARSON AWARENESS – 6 Hours
- BASEMENT & CELLAR FIRES – 12 Hours
- CLASS “A” FOAMS – 6 Hours
- CLASS “B” FOAMS – 9 Hours
- ELEVATOR EMERGENCY – 3 Hours
- EMERGENCY VEHICLE DRIVER / OFFICER OPERATIONS – 6 Hours
- PUMP OPERATIONS – BASIC – 12 Hours
- PUMP OPERATIONS – ADVANCED – 12 Hours
- QUINT-TYPE APPARATUS TRAINING – 24 Hours
- RIC TRAIN the TRAINER – 12 Hours
- RESPONSE TO ELECTRICAL EMERGENCIES – 9 Hours
- ROPE ASSISTED SEARCH TRAINING – WIDE AREA SEARCH – 4 Hours
- ROPE IV – HIGH ANGLE RESCUE II
- STAGING AREA MANAGER – 4 Hours
- STATUS CHECK IN RECORDER – 4 Hours
- TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT – 6 Hours
Any course in this catalog can be offered as an “Outreach” course, either at the Academy and/or at a host jurisdiction. Some courses require practical / live burn evolutions / drills which must be performed at the Academy.
If there is a course or subject matter which is not listed in our catalog and you would like to have it offered to your department, please contact the Fire Training Coordinator to discuss.
We will continue to conduct seminars by NJ Transit, PSE&G, NJN&G, and / or NJFFS which may be held either at the Academy or at a host jurisdiction.
Information will be forwarded to Fire Chiefs regarding locations and times.