The Morris County Fire Chiefs’ Association was founded in 1962 by a group of Fire Chiefs who were committed to providing their communities with a top notch fire service. One purpose of the Association is to provide programs and distribute information dealing with all aspects of the fire service.
Membership is open to any Fire Chief, Assistant Chief, Deputy Chief, Battalion Chief or Ex-chief of any Morris County Fire Department or industrial fire department. The current membership exceeds four hundred members. Meetings are held quarterly and a newsletter is distributed on a quarterly basis.
Interested in becoming a member? Click here.
- January 17, 2017 in Boonton
- April 18, 2017 in Chester
- July 18, 2017 in T.B.A.
- October 17, 2017 in T.B.A.
All meetings begin at 8:00 P.M.
- John Egbert (Denville), President
- Philip T. Wilk (Mine Hill), 1st Vice President
- John Osborne (Montville), 2nd Vice President
- Rick Egbert (Parsippany), Treasurer
- William Egbert (Roxbury), Secretary
- Kenneth Lambert (Mount Tabor), Sgt. At Arms